Skip to content
- Justice of the Peace since 2003 in civil law and penal law.
- Member of the Judicial Council at the Court of Appeal in Potenza representing the Justices of the Peace from 2016 to 2020.
- Vice-President of the District Commission for the formation of the honorary judiciary at the Court of Appeal of Potenza from 2008 to 2010.
- Member of the Commission for the formation of the honorary judiciary at the Court of Appeal in Potenza from 20011 to 2013.
- Free speaker at the University of Warsaw on 19/1/2013 topic: “The role of the Justice of the Peace in Italy – The competence of the Justice of the Peace in civil and criminal matters”;
- Free speaker at the University of Warsaw on 20/1/2013 topic: “Simulation of a criminal process” with the involvement of students.
- Speaker at other legal study meetings.
- Moderator of study meetings as a decentralized trainer in the period 2008-2012.
- Member of the Study Center of the National Association of Justices of the Peace.